Glossary beginning with R

A list of terms that appear throughout the College website, with their meanings.

Research Associate

The College Research Associates are post-doctoral Research Fellows of the University who augment the Fellowship in their specialist research fields.

Research Fellow

Research Fellows, at the beginning of their academic careers, are supported by the College while they pursue their research interests and involve themselves with the College's academic community.